Thursday, March 27, 2008

YOU NOW SOMETHING DSIMON YOUR RIGHT , I'M DOC SAVAGE


I'm definitely an adventures type person. I'm into climbing and shooting definitely the hero type. I may not type well but I know my way around a GPS better than anyone. As stupid as it sounds I don't like to loose at all, I have a winning attitude even in the face of defeat. You guys if you knew me would definetely would want to go threw a door with me. I've never left a friend behind no were. My friends say you want to be with John when the zombies come. I'm more at home in the wood than behind a stupid computer, and I'll be the first to admit it shows.
My skills were never suppose to be in the cyberworld, I'm old school sorry guys I've actually been on the mat the hard way. While you guys were making movie's and became writers or mail order freaks. Some of us like Dsimon and Verne Gilbert bled old school and Dwyer and Edgell Russel Brown to. How many of you train in the wood I still do and run in my gi in the woods Oyama style. People need fundamentals and to stop running their mouths on line and go to the mat. And that separates the men from the boys in the first exchange.