Friday, May 9, 2008

I'M FLOYD WEBB AND I HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT, WRONG AGAIN FLOYD

I love the way everybody has shut up now , but like I told all of you . I don't like Billy that much we have never been friends that what is so funny . He gives me pictures and thats that , I guess he always wanted my signature for the footage , WRONG he isn't getting shit.

I love this being so untouchable by everyone but I hold the cards whether Floyd or Billy like it or not. No signatures and no one owns the footage but me dickheads. So your all gonna get sued one way or another. Its seems this isn't gonna be a landslide like everyone thought.

This for Simon I don't own a McDonald's , but I do own a company . I really would have liked to see Floyds face as he was told Billy has a lawyer.

Also I can sue Billy for releasing the footage with out signatures , because I hold all the cards whether you little dickheads like it or not.