Saturday, December 22, 2007

ASHIDA FAKE E-MAIL FROM CREEDEN





















This is what he's basing his motions on and exhibits. E-mails from madolio who apologizes to Ashida kim and has my name on it. This is the funniest shit i've ever seen I didnt meet Billy or thought about Dante in anyway for years I've only now Billy for 1 years if that . And by the way when i was their it was Frank Ryan first and the A New Hampshire State Trooper named Mas Ayoubb. He never new poison hand but he could "quick draw" a pistol like Doc Holiday. This guy with a gun was like Yoda with a light saber. Seriously I wasn't around ask John Patricio.

Also "Lamokio" didn't exist until 2007. It's Lamokio not Madolio. Seriously the only computer I used in 1999 was a Magellan GPS. I was doing alot of climbing at the time.

It could be from a post I guess but no way was i intrested back then.