Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU PATRICIO

PATRICIO LET IT REST YOU WANT TO BRING IT UP AGAIN. I HAVE THE POLICE REPORT. YOU SEEM TO THINK I DON'T KNOW WHAT GOING ON IN THIS ARREST YOU KEEP ON RE-HASHING.

You want it you'll get it, remember this house John this is the house you got busted in and took an adjudication. Why John Patricio is so pissed because he went to the House Of Correction and Billy didn't. They found some questionable plant's in John Patricio's possession and because Billy was paying the bill's in the house. And he had some people their late night. Billy's charge was dismissed way before the pre-trial conference, but Patricio had some pretty big plant's and the stainless steel cuff links went on John and off to the House of Correction he went. Listen to Kenny John your brother and back off. Or its gonna get worst I have your mug shot John and your record which is quite long. And my friend you don't have jurisdiction over me in small claims. You would have to come here.

Oh by the way we saw Aubrey and the video you made and she quite pissed. And she told us some rather weird sexual stories of you John, I didn't know you went that way!!!!!!!

http://pub40.bravenet.com/forum/3407321802/show/709460

John Patricio
Feb 12th, 2008 - 3:03 PM
Re: 2 days to Court Good luck! Are you going to be able to record this in any form... even if just a transcript? Also, are you planning and/or able to look into the Fall River police records for info on the arrest of a William Aguiar III last month? If you are able to, I would also like you to look up the record (from close to a decade ago) for both Bill and I, so I can put this pot arrest story that Creeden has been twisting around and slandering me with to rest once and for all. A copy of that report will also make great evidence for me in a small claims court IF needed. I don't know how, have the resources or have the time to get a hold of the things you do.If you see a Lt. Wayne Furtado (a Detective) say hello for me. He's the brother of my ex Tracy (gf of 4 yrs).

AND TRACY WE TALKED TO HER , WHY DON'T YOU TELL EVERYONE WHY SHE LEFT YOU, BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T STOP DOING HARD DRUG'S.