Wednesday, February 13, 2008

POLICE REPORTS DON'T LIE


Stop lying John The police report doesn't lie. And thats house that you were busted in right.

The police report was very specific about your involvement, and I never heard of a 400 dollar lawyers get your facts straight. You also ramble like a coward trying to hide is tale. You didn't expect me to post the house that you got busted for drugs in John . Like I said I'm way ahead of you John in all aspects of life. You are nothing and I qoute Billy " Hes a slug living in a apartment trying to ride my coat tails " end quote. You brought this shit up again just shut up . You think Floyd cares about you he's using you like a "bitch". I can handle anything you ham and egger's throw my way. I heard some real bad stories about you today your a nasty little cruel person who picks on weaker people.