Saturday, February 16, 2008

A LITTLE SOMETHING FROM JOHN COLE


In the spirit of thing's John Cole and I were discussing the on going thing about Korea. See John Cole has seen all of my school certificate's, language and secondary school's. When John Cole who served with the 1st Special Forces Group in Okinawa and My father who was a Air Commando with Tatical Air Command with the 4400 CTS in the Air Force in Hubert Field in Florida. When people think of Vietnam they think of 68 to 75 . But my father was their in 1962 and 1963 in Udapow Airbase and Udan in Laos and Cambodia So when an operator like John Cole tell's you when your the real deal , then you don't have to reinvent the wheel. When it comes from people who won't reveal their real name's.

When i asked him what an "Ammo Bowl" is he said the baseball game why ? their you go guy's.

John Cole gave me these picture's of these guy's because I was trained by the rather large black fellow on the right who trained John Cole in the 60's only to train me in the 1991 at Bragg. His name was Felix L Bennett, the white guy in the picture was Harold Pittman and the other two is Cole on the left and a Chicago person who recently died.

The top picture is my Father in a place called Poleikleng in 1962. Trying to win hearts and minds of the Montonyard's in Laos. But he said the V.C. came in a couple of day's later and killed everybody of military age. When these guy's tell you your real theirs no bullshitting them I guarantee . People who matter know who I am and what I'm capable of. I would like to see Felkoff DD214 if he has one or Sum One's Bumm's Korean black Belt. It means he's a Korean Black Belt, John Cole laughed and said my father and their Tae Kwon Do Black belt's came from the Doo Woo Lim Gym in Seoul Korea. Not from a cereal box. Floyd just screwing with you with China. Just wanting to see how fast you would respond