Saturday, April 26, 2008

BARRON SHEPPERD CAN'T SATIFY HIS WIFE

BARRON ARE YOU IN THEIR


Barron you bitch about phone calls , how about a tap on the shoulder this time. Barron this is going to end for you real soon. No fight I'm going to give you a beating, see I'm closer to you than you think. Your going to need a stunt double, I'll teach you how to fall face first . Winter Haven has some good food.
Billy says your wife is yearning for his return. The reason I won't fight Barron is that he's handicapped he has a heart problem, he has a tachycardia problem Barron has to take medication. He couldn't pass a sanctioned physical so all of Barron whining , he couldn't get into a ring even if he wanted to. I looked at Barron Shepherds medical history and he couldn't pass the physical.
Sorry Barron I had to expose you medical condition. So to fight a sanctioned match you have to be 100% healthy and Barron isn't. Barron has a bad heart and that's why he's impotent and that's why he can't satisfy his wife. Billy calls her "panty gravy" LOL