Sunday, April 27, 2008

PROOF, PROOF, PROOF BARRON YOU HAVE NO PROOF



You can say what ever you want on a blog its protected by the 1st amendment as free speech . See barron you forget what court is , its what you can prove and thats it. You know what went on. When your bullshit lines were just to hard to swallow. I shut you up big time. Just remember this statement " I gave it to Ashida Kim were partners " . But if you had such a hard case and you had the phone records I would be screwed but I know I didn't do it.And thats why I break your ball because you can't prove it. And then the post from Floyd Webb backing you up. Can you say accessory, breach of contract , slander, defamation.
Late Night Calls to 81 year old mothers?Part of the investors decision was triggered by someone making a call to the investors 81 year old mother in the middle of the night telling "your son is dead." We do not know who made the call, we levelled no accusations. But it came after a heated argument between the investor and John Creeden III who told him how long his arms could reach and his associations with the Irish Mafia in Florida. This was deleted from my blog a few days ago. But I am putting it back after seeing John Creeden III announced online I gave someone $7500.00 for images I got off of http://archive.org. He says he is going for a job in law enforcement. Go figure.The bulk of the footage sent was of Bill Aguiar, Jr. Footage I obtained long ago by going to archive.org and using the "wayback machine. " Footage that is on existing BDFS DVDs on Ebay and for mail order. Click on this and get for free what they charged someone $1000.00 for.The only new footage was the wrestling footage.

But I'm gonna let Billy have his day in court in your jurisdiction. Hey, he started this whole fiasco . He has a solid case against you, just not in Massachusetts. He can prove conspiracy he just pleaded it wrong that's all Barron. Who gives a shit what I say, it what you can prove, and you can't prove shit against me. As for your wife I remember conversations with you about how jealous of Wendy you are. Sticks and Stones you to emotional Barron was your honor bruised or something. OOOHHHH you wife must have cheated, I see said the blind man

You all have something to say about me, but none of you guys ever met me. You don't know what I look like, who I've trained with or anything else. Its 6 of you bad mouthing me , their a whole lot of people supporting me and Billy. Your nothing Barron nothing, all you do is sit behind a keyboard, I never seen you in the ring how about posting one of your fight on you-tube, pussy.