Wednesday, April 9, 2008

FLOYD WEBB WEASELS OUT THE SQUEEZE

Wow Floyd wait until you see the mass mailing to the film festivals I just did, you lawyers spin things around a story like Walt Disney. using my blog against Billy is funny, Now I know that I can use yours against you. You may have weasel yourself out of Billys case, but your fair use claim is not going to hold water in court




You have to love David Kluft he spins a tale. For Floyd seems to me Floyd Webb is running out of money.




This is the best read about hit men and financial diaster that Floyd is in . I guess BBC gave him the door after the court case was signed.





See Floyds pompus ass is running out of time for the film, I have done several things that Floyd can't do anything about concerning the film festivals and other movie companies. And it will continue.

Like Floyd once said I'm not a plaintiff so nobody can do anything to me, so go fuck yourself. See the film makers guild loves me, considering that one of my family practically runs the fuck guild, so good luck.

JAWNEY IS DISSAPOINTED, FLOYD WEBB HAS NO BALLS, HE IS A GIRLIE MAN