Sunday, April 13, 2008

HOW MUCH MORE PROOF DO YOU NEED

John Keenan and John F creeden Jr. 1974
My father and John 1966


Ok Lord of Chaos I would have posted this earlier, but I was shooting machine guns in Manchester N.H.. See I love this shit because you guys have nothing to bring to the table and I shut you all up time and time again. You guys can cry all you want the proof is here. Also Floyd cries about copyright transfers.



§ 204. Execution of transfers of copyright ownership
(a) A transfer of copyright ownership, other than by operation of law, is not valid unless an instrument of conveyance, or a note or memorandum of the transfer, is in writing and signed by the owner of the rights conveyed or such owner's duly authorized agent.
See if Billy doesn't own it than I do and your fucked big time know you going to have to prove I called someones mother in the middle of the night and I can use your blog against you Floyd your fucked.
Billy doesn't need stationary nor a notary to make the sale binding. What is Floyd going to use against me in court, he has no signature nor a signed paper from me and my father.
Thats all Billy needs Floyd so all your bullshit about paper. So were did you get exclusive use from me no signatures not even a piece of paper. Barron and you have nothing when I come for you. So you illegally got stolen goods from Barron, theft I love it.
You guys won't talk about that because your fat boy god Floyd, you don't want to hurt his fragile sensabilities.
Late Night Calls to 81 year old mothers?Part of the investors decision was triggered by someone making a call to the investors 81 year old mother in the middle of the night telling "your son is dead." We do not know who made the call, we levelled no accusations. But it came after a heated argument between the investor and John Creeden III who told him how long his arms could reach and his associations with the Irish Mafia in Florida. This was deleted from my blog a few days ago. But I am putting it back after seeing John Creeden III announced online I gave someone $7500.00 for images I got off of http://archive.org. He says he is going for a job in law enforcement. Go figure.
See I got you both know so have fun my js-44 form is all filled out, so get ready. Its not fair use it breach of contract and theft. So good luck