Tuesday, April 8, 2008

FLOYD WEBB BACKS OUT , FILES FOR DISMISSAL

As we wait for the police report from a break in , And wait for Edgells response if any, which I highly doubt.

Floyd Webb has filed for a dismissal, this is because Billy filed a motion late. He was already warned I guess by the Judge, Judge Wolf last scheduling conference that he files a motion again late , thats it.

BUT WAIT, we'll never find out if Floyd could un ass as he says Billy's intellectual ass, we'll never find out who owns the footage . And if it was stolen from a Chicago school LOL.

Floyd had to ok this, as we know a lawyer can't act alone. So I guess Floyd didn't want to go into the rabbit hole. I really thought he had the balls to go to trial, I guess not. I wanted to see this go down.

JAWNEY IS DISAPPOINTED