Sunday, January 27, 2008

HE HAD THE FOOTAGE FOR A YEARD BEFORE MY INVOLEMENT.


Internet Research Assistants
I have had a lot of stuff come to me from people who read about the project on the Internet. It is amazing what I have been getting. I finally got to look at some of the film footage of Count Dante with William Aguiar.Now I know what Bill Aguiar III has in his possession and what I have to bargain for. The video footage is not good, very washed out. The transfer really sucks. There is little value if the 8mm film no longer exists. I hope it is still around....I also got a short clip from the 1964 Tournament that I was at. I do mean short, about 36 frames. The magic of new media will definitely come into play here.My Internet research assistants are coming to me from all over the world. I am very grateful to them for their assistance. I will name them in the film with their permission.
FROM THIS LINK
See how much a liar Floyd is and then his trailers went up. Between May 7 and the 11 2006. And then it went up here at this link 7 month's after on 12/06 he put up this trailer. Link-
This is why your going to court for copyright infringement, If you played fair you wouldn't be in this situation.
BUT YOU REAP WHAT YOU SO, DON'T PLANT CORN AND EXPECT WHEAT.