Saturday, January 26, 2008

HERE THE E-MAIL THREATENING WILLIAM AND THE THREATS DIRECTLY MADE TO HIM. HE DID IT SOME FRIEND

From:
John Patricio
[Add to Address Book]
Date:
Thursday, August 23, 2007 6:32:19 PM
[View Source]
#ccwebmailmsgbody .hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
#ccwebmailmsgbody .hmmessage
{
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma
}
Hello everyone,The BDFS newspaper and magazine archives are now re-opened to the public at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/1bdfs. Please tell all your pals.I am going to give Bill 24 hours tops to re-open his forum... and if he doesn't, I guess I will have no choice but to open my own, where I will reveal all the secret BDFS behind the scenes stuff. Stay tuned!Why am I doing this? Because Bill Aguiar is allowing Creeden to post crap about me on his forum, but not allowing me to defend myself. It's ashame that Bill has no loyalty to true friends. So be it. If I have already lost Bill as a friend then I have nothing left to lose. If he thinks that Creeden is a true friend, even though he did in fact sell stuff and give tons of info out behind Bill's back, then so be it. At least I can honesty say I never did.I warned Bill in advance... don't block me from posting on your blog or this would happen, but he did and now it is. It's really shocking too considering the things I know. I guess Bill's memory isn't so sharp anymore. I wonder if his EX needs help with child custody. I wonder if the police ever found out how that body ended up in the woods off the highway. I wonder if the parent's who brought their children to train at the BDFS knew what was going on in Aguiars office. These are just a fraction of the things I wonder. Will we have to wonder together? OR will Aguiar re-open his forum for us and give me the same opportunity he is giving Creeden by allowing me to defend myself?By the way... should I end up murdered in the near future you know who has motive and I hope you will be sure to report that info to the police. I don't fear death... I've been suicidal for years, but I would still want the murderers punished.Thanks,John