Monday, January 21, 2008

"WE TRAIN WITH CHAMPIONS"
















The guy on the left is John Cole and the right Master Aguiar Jr. And in the middle it's Mr. Judo Phil Porter the highest ranking Judo Black Belt in the northern hemisphere. I had to pratically bend Billy's arm to get this picture released to establish lineage. You seem to think were a bunch of "Joker's" or something. My mother has more pictures of Christa and Keehan than anyone else ,hell the guy use too sleep in my bed when I was a kid. But she won't touch this with a hundred foot pole. Billy's mom was the president of the House Of Dante Inc and she don't want nothing to do with it. Their the one who knew all the secret like "Christa".
Back too training I dare not tell you who I trained under you won't believe me if I told you. I trained hard from the years between 1974 to 1989 just in that school. And guys like Porter came in all the time he was like family to me and then Billy III after we left. When I was a kid you drove to Madison Square Garden to see Kyukoshin Karate Mas Oyama style and Judo tournaments. And you met the martial arts world.

NO ONE HAS LINEAGE SO PURE AND DATED IN THE MARTIAL ARTS WORLD.