Thursday, January 24, 2008

THIS IS A "BLACK BELT" BARRON/NINJA


Barron/ Ninja that's a judo black belt these are mine. Also look the the wear mark's that's wear the knot is tied that's shows someone who has worn that belt for a long time .THIS IS WHAT A REAL JUDOKA BELT LOOKS LIKE AND A DANTE SYSTEM BELT LOOKS LIKE .Trust me I was trained old school style. Just because I didn't train at Aguiar's all my life doesn't mean my training stops their. Not the stiff one you were, you remind me off the guys in the Enter the Dragon movie . BELThttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enter_the_Dragon when they come on the island and you see "Hans men" in the background with their long Gi's and stiff belt's.
I KNOW NONE OF YOU HAVE A BELT LIKE THAT.
Also I received some phone calls today, From and my father and Billy's advisors to clean it up I will not engage anyone anymore I will just right the facts . He reminded me that when I post its get discussed on other boards so it must carry some weight with it. SO IT WAS FUN TO PLAY, BYE NOW